Study Groups 2011-2012
1a. Melany / Danielle (1A)
1b. Alex / Alisia (1A)
1c. Chase / Brandon (4A)
1d. Patrick / Micheala (4A)
2a. Hamza / Bella F. (1A)
2b. Reyna / Bella B. (1A)
2c. Brittney / Renzie (4A)
2d. Tianni / Sarah (4A)
S. G. 3
3a. Loralen / Caitlin (1A)
3b. Steve / Chris (4A)
3c. Dejonee / Matt / Kaitlin (4A)
S. G. 4
4a. Anajah / Cassidy (1A)
4b. James / Natlia (1A)
4c. Millie / Joanna (4A)
4d. Larissa / Jason(4A)
1. All items should be signed by student submitting work.
2. Compiled work should be labeled "Compiled"
3. The underlined student is responsible for gathering and submitting work.
4. There are items that are "class assignments for the group" and there is the possibility for groups to create their own "assignments".
5. Use the discussion tab for discussing material. Be aware of threads of discussions.
6. Use the page for submitting work.
1. Save all submissions in a second location and be careful not to delete other student's work.
2. Refrain from putting extraneous material on the wikispaces. This site is specifically for studying purposes.
3. Be aware that www.demott.weebly continues to have a lot of study material.
4. You will be graded on your participation in the study group.